The VWR PV4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer is an easy to use instrument with advanced performance. PV4 UV/Vis is highly accurate and reliable. Purchase in Europe includes NanoCuvette™ One.
VWR PV4 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The VWR PV4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer is an easy to use instrument with advanced performance. PV4 UV/Vis is highly accurate and reliable, and comes in a simple, and elegant design with an aluminium base. In addition it is easy to change it's lamp, and the interface is very friendly. The VWR PV4 spectrophotometer is used in pharmaceuticals, chemistry, biochemical, metallurgy, light industry, material, textile, medical, environments, education and some other fields for quality control laboratories.
Elegant design and touch screen
- The VWR PV4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer comes in a simple, and elegant design. In addition, the VWR PV4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer features a touch screen. The entire screen can be started with a touch.
- The VWR PV4 UV/Vis is very accurate. The VWR PV4 UV/Vis features a wavelength accuracy of 0.5 nm, which is better than many instruments in it's class.
Easy to use software
- The VWR Software Multi Wave Pro software enables the users to control the instrument easily. The following modes are included: Quantitative, kinetics, spectrum scan, multi-wavelength, DNA/protein, and energy scan.
VWR PV4 UV-Vis with elegant design and touch screen
The VWR PV4 UV/Vis is very accurate. The VWR PV4 UV/Vis features a wavelength accuracy of 0.5 nm, which is better than many instruments in it's class.
VWR PV4 UV-Vis versus Analytik Jena Spekol 2000 UV-Vis
- The VWR PV4 UV/Vis is more accurate than the Analytik Jena Spekol 2000 UV-Vis.
VWR PV4 UV-Vis versus Persee T6U UV-Vis
- The VWR PV4 UV/Vis is more accurate than the Persee T6U UV-Vis.
VWR PV4 with NanoCuvette™ One, SpectroLink™, and SpectroWorks™
The NanoCuvette™ One is a cuvette that can be used for measuring both refractive index and absorbance using a spectrophotometer.
The VWR PV4 features a 15 mm beam height and a minimum spectral bandwidth of 2 nm, making the instrument compatible with our NanoCuvette™ One.
Today, VWR/Avantor distributes 8 instruments in Europe, which all ship with NanoCuvette™ One.
The compatibility of VWR PV4 with cphnano products
With our NanoCuvette™ One your VWR PV4 will be able to measure 2 mL / 0.5 µL samples via refractive index for QC and kinetics. You can find a recording here showing how to perform a measurement with NanoCuvette™ One:
In addition to NanoCuvette™ One, you can use SpectroLink™ for simplifying your spectrophotometer workflow to a three step process allowing you to quickly acquire, analyze and extract results. In this way, you don't have to waste more time on trouble with file formats, data transfer or sharing results.
This information is meant for guidance only. Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS takes no responsibility or liability for the information provided. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your UV-Vis instrument to the list or let us know of any mistakes.