At cphnano we continuously improve SpectroWorks™ with new features, better performance and bug-fixes. Find the changes here with the versions listed in descending order starting with the latest update.
Updated: 2023-09-20, Author: VINIR, THOTS
v.1.13.0 Released 2024-01-26
NanoCuvette™ S now supports SiO2 as particle material.
v.1.12.0 Released 2023-09-20
SpectroLink™ now supports noise filtering for diode-array spectrophotometers. Choose between 3 filtering types:
v1.11.0 Released 2023-08-24
- NanoCuvette™ S now supports air as particle material with 3 new data sources added to the material database.
v1.10.0 Released 2023-07-07
- Enhanced user profile dropdown now includes more options and external links for easier documentation access and support ticket creation.
- SpectroLink™'s shutdown and restart buttons are now easily accessible from the dashboard via a dedicated shutdown button.
- Improved button layout on SpectroLink™ dashboard.
- Renamed "Link Spectrophotometer" button to "Link".
- Improved consistency and button texts in measurement setup.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a user from generating API keys from the "Home" view.
- Fixed bug where the generated filename for a basic cuvette would contain "undefined".
v1.9.0 Released 2023-04-09
- Added navigation arrows to browse changelogs for previous releases.
- List of supported instruments are now separated into brand and model.
- Improved error messages for websockets timeouts.
- Various bug fixes.
v1.8.0 Released 2023-02-23
- SpectroLink now supports over 18 new spectrometers from Ocean Insight.
- The SpectroLink™ dashboard now show specific controls that are supported by the connected instrument.
- It is now possible to link and unlink a spectrometer in the SpectroLink dashboard.
- Fixed a problem where SpectroWorks™ would not re-direct to the SpectroLink™ dashboard right after a SpectroLink™ update or a restart.
- Fixed a problem where SpectroLink™ would restart or shutdown after closing the properties window.
v1.7.0 Released 2023-02-09
- New error logging system that presents a box containing information about the error and an option to submit a support ticket.
- It is now possible to see which results are potentially impaired from a low fit quality, during a measurement flow and in the summary modal.
- Fixed bug where loading of reference spectra did not work.
v1.6.2 Released 2023-01-13
- Added online/offline indicator for the cloud connection.
- Improved cloud stability.
- Fixed issue where a workflow can not be started right after creating a new project.
- Fixed issue where SpectroLink could not be connected.
v1.6.1 Released 2023-01-06
- Minor update with important bug-fixes.
- Added a small cloud icon in the top right that shows the status of the cloud connection.
v1.6.0 Released 2022-12-06
- New home screen that replaces the old project selector screen. It is possible to create or access an existing project from here but also see the latest changes in SpectroWorks™.
- A redesigned profile window with a menu side-bar for a more focused view of each topic.
- A redesigned global header for an easier access to the current project properties. Furthermore a button to access the home screen next to the dropdown menu for the username.
- Few bug fixes.
v1.5.0 Released 2022-11-22
- Particle analysis with NanoCuvette™ S just got even better. Undesired jumps in the measured spectra can now automatically be detected and corrected.
- Connect to even more spectrophotometers with the new update to SpectroLink™.
- The user experience when using NanoCuvette™ S and SpectroLink™ is now even better.
- Many bug fixes.
v1.4.0 Released 20220906
- SpectroLink™ now shows a status to let you know what it is doing.
- SpectroLink™ now supports VWR P6 and VWR P9 spectrophotometers.
- Users now get referred to our support ticket system if an analysis fails.
- Improved UI for small screens.
v1.3.1 Released 2022-05-25
- SpectroLink™ can now be shut down, restarted and updated.
- Bug-fixes and improvements.
v1.3.0 Released 2022-03-14
- Declutter your workspace! You can now hide items that you don't want to see.
- New and improved material models for even higher accuracy measurements with NanoCuvette™ S.
- It is now easier to find the materials you need when using NanoCuvette™ S.
v1.2.6 Released 2022-02-15
- New plastic materials can now be analyzed with NanoCuvette™ S: PET, PC, PLA and PDMS.
- Improved robustness and accuracy of particle size analysis with NanoCuvette™ S.
- SpectroLink™ now supports network discovery.
- Numerous UI improvements and bug fixes.