The VWR M4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer is an easy to use instrument with advanced performance. M4 UV/Vis is highly accurate and reliable. Purchase in Europe includes NanoCuvette™ One.
VWR M4 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The VWR M4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer is an easy to use instrument with advanced performance. M4 UV/Vis is highly accurate and reliable, and comes in a simple, and elegant design with an aluminium base. In addition it is easy to change it's lamp, and the interface is very friendly. The VWR M4 spectrophotometer is used in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biochemical, metallurgy, light industry, material, textile, medical, environments, education and some other fields for quality control laboratories.
Elegant design and touch screen
- The VWR M4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer comes in a simple, and elegant design. In addition, the VWR M4 UV/Vis spectrophotometer features a touch screen. The entire screen can be started with a touch.
High accuracy and wide wavelength range
- The VWR M4 UV/Vis is very accurate, with a wavelength accuracy of 0.5 nm. In addition, the VWR M4 features a wide wavelength range (190-1100 nm) enabling the user to measure within both the UV- and Vis regions.
Easy to use software
- The VWR Software Multi Wave Pro software enables the user to control the instrument easily. The following modes are included: Quantitative, kinetics, spectrum scan, multi-wavelength, DNA/protein, and energy scan.
VWR M4 UV-Vis with elegant design and touch screen
The VWR M4 UV/Vis is very accurate. The VWR M4 UV/Vis features a wavelength accuracy of 0.5 nm, which is better than many instruments in its class.
In addition, the VWR M4 features a wide wavelength range (190-1100 nm) enabling the user to measure within both the UV- and Vis regions.
The VWR Software Multi Wave Pro software enables the users to control the instrument easily. The following modes are included: Kinetics, quantitative, spectrum scan, multi-wavelength, DNA/protein, and energy scan. The application scope of the VWR M4 UV/Vis is therefore very broad.
VWR M4 UV-Vis versus Bio-Rad SmartSpec Plus UV-Vis
- The VWR M4 UV/Vis features a wider wavelength range than Bio-Rad SmartSpec Plus UV-Vis.
VWR M4 UV-Vis versus Persee T6U UV-Vis
- The VWR M4 UV/Vis features a wider wavelength range than Jasco V-650 UV-Vis.
The NanoCuvette™ One is a cuvette that can be used for measuring both refractive index and absorbance using a spectrophotometer.
The VWR M4 features a 15 mm beam height and a minimum spectral bandwidth of 2 nm, making the instrument compatible with our NanoCuvette™ One.
Today, VWR/Avantor distributes 8 instruments in Europe, which all ship with NanoCuvette™ One.
The compatibility of VWR M4 with our products
With our NanoCuvette™ One your VWR M4 will be able to measure 2 mL / 0.5 µL samples via refractive index for QC and kinetics. You can find a recording here showing how to perform a measurement with NanoCuvette™ One:
In addition to NanoCuvette™ One, you can use SpectroLink™ for simplifying your spectrophotometer workflow to a three step process allowing you to quickly acquire, analyze and extract results. In this way, you don't have to waste more time on trouble with file formats, data transfer or sharing results.
This information is meant for guidance only. Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS takes no responsibility or liability for the information provided. Please write to email@example.com if you want to add your UV-Vis instrument to the list or let us know of any mistakes.