The VWR mySPEC Twin Touch provides gold standard performance with improved user interaction for microvolume spectrophotometry
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch Spectrophotometer
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch is a microvolume spectrophotometer that allows the users to perform nucleic acid and protein microvolume concentration plus purity measurements.
By combining gold standard detection technology with new levels of data analysis and user interaction, results can be obtained in a quicker way, while the processing of samples becomes more robust than ever before.
Pre-configured modules allow for rapid, automated data analysis, including concentration and purity of RNA and DNA, protein measurements, determinations of labelling efficiencies, colorimetric assays on enzymatic activities and cell density measurements.
Fast and precise
- The VWR mySPEC Twin Touch spectrophotometer is fast, precise, and easy to handle - just pipette, measure, and wipe.
Ingeniously clever system control
- Use the "Auto Start" function for speeding up workflow. In addition, pipetting aid makes sample loading even simpler.
- MySPEC Twin has a cuvette port so that cell density or enzymatic measurements can be performed. It combines microvolume and cuvette functions with temperature control and stirrer.
VWR mySPEC with precision and speed
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch with ingeniously clever system control
Use the "Auto Start" function for speeding up workflow. In addition, pipetting aid makes sample loading even simpler. Furthermore, feedback LEDs can be used for operation control. Finally, automated data analysis can be performed after user-defined purity settings.
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch with cuvette port
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch compared to other instruments
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch versus Faithful 721 UV-Vis
- The VWR mySPEC Twin Touch features a wider wavelength range than Faithful 721 UV-Vis.
VWR mySPEC Twin Touch versus Amersham Ultrospec 500 Pro UV-Vis
- The VWR mySPEC Twin Touch features a wider wavelength range than Amersham Ultrospec 500 Pro UV-Vis.
The compatibility of VWR mySPEC Twin Touch with NanoCuvette™ One
This information is meant for guidance only. Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS takes no responsibility or liability for the information provided. Please write to email@example.com if you want to add your UV-Vis instrument to the list or let us know of any mistakes.