The VWR mySPEC provides reasonable performance with improved user interaction for microvolume spectrophotometry
VWR mySPEC Spectrophotometer
VWR mySPEC is a microvolume spectrophotometer that allows the users to perform nucleic acid and protein microvolume concentration plus purity measurements.
By combining gold standard detection technology with new levels of data analysis and user interaction, results can be obtained in a quicker way, while the processing of samples becomes more robust than ever before.
Pre-configured modules allow for rapid, automated data analysis, including concentration and purity of RNA and DNA, protein measurements, determinations of labelling efficiencies, colorimetric assays on enzymatic activities and cell density measurements.
Fast and precise
- The VWR mySPEC spectrophotometer is fast, precise, and easy to handle - just pipette, measure, and wipe.
Ingeniously clever system control
- Use the "Auto Start" function for speeding up workflow. In addition, pipetting aid makes sample loading even simpler.
Fully automated data analysis
- Pre-configured modules allow fully automated data analysis for a large variety of different applications.
VWR mySPEC with precision and speed
VWR mySPEC with ingeniously clever system control
Use the "Auto Start" function for speeding up workflow. In addition, pipetting aid makes sample loading even simpler. Furthermore, feedback LEDs can be used for operation control. Finally, automated data analysis can be performed after user-defined purity settings.
VWR mySPEC with fully automated data analysis
VWR mySPEC versus Faithful 721 UV-Vis
- The VWR mySPEC features a wider wavelength range than Faithful 721 UV-Vis.
VWR mySPEC versus Amersham Ultrospec 500 Pro UV-Vis
- The VWR mySPEC features a wider wavelength range than Amersham Ultrospec 500 Pro UV-Vis.
This information is meant for guidance only. Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS takes no responsibility or liability for the information provided. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your UV-Vis instrument to the list or let us know of any mistakes.