The VWR UV-1600PC UV-Vis spectrophotometer is a reliable, robust and easy-to-use spectrophotometer that features high sensitivity and wide wavelength range. Purchase in Europe includes NanoCuvette™ One.
VWR UV-1600PC UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The VWR UV-1600PC is a reliable, robust and easy to use spectrophotometer that features high sensitivity, wide wavelength range, powerful function, simple structure and pretty figure. In addition, the large LCD display (128×64 pixels), high precise A/D and easy to store RAM make the instrument unique. The VWR UV-1600PC is widely used in the fields of chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals and education. The VWR UV-1600PC is one of the most important instruments for the routine daily quality control requirements, in-process control and teaching laboratories.
High sensitivity and wide wavelength range
- The VWR UV-1600PC has a wavelength accuracy of 0.5 nm, and a wavelength range of 190 nm - 1100 nm, both features increasing the usability of the instrument.
Compatible with a variety of optional accessories
- The VWR UV-1600PC is compatible with a variety of optional accessories. The instrument can read up to eight cells automatically, when the single cell holder is replaced by the eight-cell changer.
PC-controllable application software
- The VWR UV-1600PC spectrophotometer is equipped with an application software that allows for PC control of the instrument. The user can download data to a PC by using a USB interface.
VWR UV-1600PC with high sensitivity and wide wavelength range
The VWR UV-1600PC is compatible with a variety of optional accessories, including an automatic eight-cell changer. The spectrophotometer can read up to eight cells automatically, when the single cell holder is replaced by the eight-cell changer.
Even though the VWR UV-1600PC maintains some features of older VWR instruments, it is still a major upgrade from previous models. The VWR UV-1600PC is more accurate than older VWR instruments, such as the VWR UV-1200PC, due to the fact that the wavelength accuracy has been optimized from 2 nm to 0.5 nm.
VWR UV-1600PC versus Agilent Cary 4000 UV-Vis
- The VWR UV-1600PC features a wider wavelength range than Agilent Cary 4000 UV-Vis.
VWR UV-1600PC versus Biochrom Libra S32PC UV/Vis
- The VWR UV-1600PC is more accurate than Biochrom Libra S32PC UV/Vis.
The NanoCuvette™ One is a cuvette that can be used for measuring both refractive index and absorbance using a spectrophotometer.
The VWR UV-1600PC features a 15 mm beam height and a minimum spectral bandwidth of 4 nm, making the instrument compatible with our NanoCuvette™ One.
Today, VWR/Avantor distributes 8 instruments in Europe, which all ship with NanoCuvette™ One.
Compatibility of VWR UV-1600PC with cphnano products:
- The VWR UV-1600PC is compatible with NanoCuvette™ One.
- The VWR UV-1600PC is compatible with SpectroLink™.
- The VWR UV-1600PC is compatible with SpectroWorks™.
With our NanoCuvette™ One your VWR UV-1600PC will be able to measure 2 mL / 0.5 µL samples via refractive index for QC and kinetics. You can find a recording here showing how to perform a measurement with NanoCuvette™ One:
In addition to NanoCuvette™ One, you can use SpectroLink™ for simplifying your spectrophotometer workflow to a three step process allowing you to quickly acquire, analyze and extract results. In this way, you don't have to waste more time on trouble with file formats, data transfer or sharing results.
This information is meant for guidance only. Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS takes no responsibility or liability for the information provided. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your UV-Vis instrument to the list or let us know of any mistakes.