New to NanoCuvette™ S? Here is a quick guide for accurate size and concentration determination by upgrading your UV-Vis spectrophotometer to replace DLS instrumentation.
The NanoCuvette™ One is an excellent and affordable improvement for laboratory workflows that instantly upgrades any cuvette-based UV-Vis spectrophotometer to quantify particle sizes and concentrations.
With NanoCuvette™ S, particles and biological cells can be quantified in seconds with enhanced sensitivity, reliability, and reproducibility.
Embedded in the surface is a patented optical technology that register light scattering such that it measure particle sizes. Together with the user-friendly software SpectroWorks™ this makes possible to calculate concentrations and other results relevant to your experiments.
How to start using NanoCuvette™ S in five easy steps
- Acquire a NanoCuvette™ S box via one of our distributors (single piece units are also shipped with VWR Collection line instruments from 2022). See full list of distributors and countries here.
- Turn on your cuvette-based UV-Vis spectrophotometer, perform initialization and wait for the instrument to warm up for about 30 min. On overview of +400 supported UV-Vis spectrophotometers can be found here.
- Go to https://app.spectroworks.com/. This will open SpectroWorks™ in your browser.
- On the SpectroWorks log-in screen, click on "Sign up" next to "Need an account?" and fill out your profile information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address to validate your user profile.
- Log into SpectroWorks™ with your user profile. Create a new project, select NanoCuvette™ S workflow, type in the box code and follow the instructions on the screen. Cuvette measurements and data processing can be done in less than a minute.
More information can be found in the Step-by-step video guide for SpectroWorks™.