NanoCuvette™ S enables UV-Vis spectrophotometers to measure particle and cell size distributions for 100 µL samples.
Find the validation report for NanoCuvette™ S here.
Together with absorption, light scattering is one of the two major physical processes that contribute to the visible appearance of most objects. A spectrophotometer measures the combination, known as attenuation, of absorption and scattering, but it cannot distinguish between them.
Read about the NanoCuvette™ S workflow in SpectroWorks™ here.
Introducing NanoCuvette™ S
The NanoCuvette™ S is a cuvette that can be used for measuring both scattering and absorbance using a spectrophotometer. It reliably measures concentrations and sizes in a standard spectrophotometer without expensive instrument and use the SpectroWorks™ software to automatically analyze the results in seconds. Labwork has never been easier.
Read more about SpectroWorks™ here.
ANGLE-RESOLVED LIGHT SCATTERING // BIOLOGICAL CELLS // PARTICLE SIZES // TURBIDITY // IMPURITY QUALITY CONTROL
- Excellent for biological cell concentrations, particle sizes, turbidity and impurity quality control of a wide range of samples.
Fits your instrument
- All major UV-VIS spectrophotometer brands supported seamlessly out of the box.
- Based on semi-disposable PMMA cuvette, reusable for low-cost measurements.
Designed for people
- Results independent of cleaning, pipetting errors, and transcription mistakes.
- Combined angle-resolved light scattering and absorbance at 300-1100 nm gives particle and cell size distributions.
2 mL samples
- 2 mL sample can be used.
- Each cuvette is marked for traceability and access to online calibration data.
Made in Denmark
- Danish product manufactured under the highest quality standards.
Reliable scattering measurements. Available now.
Contact us for more information