The online, free platform SpectroWorks™ is a modern approach to spectrophotometry and label-free analysis. Read more about it here.
SpectroWorks™ is the first online cloud service for UV-Vis spectrum analysis. SpectroWorks™ simplifies your spectrophotometer workflow to a three step process allowing you to quickly acquire, analyze and extract results. Sign in or log in via:
SpectroWorks™ automatically analyses the spectrum, corrects for optical path and cuvette misalignments by accessing 200 million calibration points, and gives back the result to the user – all in less than 5 seconds.
With 99.99% uptime worldwide, SpectroWorks™ is a reliable tool for the analytical laboratory. SpectroWorks™ effortlessly analyses the data, so you can focus on the work.
Our cuvettes enable you to use your spectrophotometer in completely new ways. With SpectroWorks™, you can seamlessly work with the results of your upgraded analysis and compute results not previously available with absorbance spectroscopy. Data analysis has never been easier.
|5 s||MAX ANALYSIS TIME|
|200 M||CALIBRATION POINTS|
SpectroWorks™ comes free of charge with every NanoCuvette™ or SpectroLink™ purchase. It is the modern approach to spectrophotometry and it enables you to do different things:
- Import results
- Easily and instantly import results to our cloud software.
- Perform spectrum analysis
- Perform drag & drop calibrated spectrum analysis in seconds.
- Save the results
- Store and access your analysis safely in our cloud solution.
- Export analysis
- Easily export your analysis at any time in all standard formats.
Why use SpectroWorks™?
Together with NanoCuvette™ One, SpectroWorks™ upgrades any UV-Vis spectrophotometer to measure absorbing/non-absorbing samples down to 0.5 μL. Proteins, enzymes, kinetics and QC etc. can now be quantified label-free in small volumes with existing UV-Vis instruments.
Furthermore, there are many reasons why spectrophotometer users around the world prefer our platform:
Automated spectrum analysis
- Measurements is compared to our database with millions of calibration points.
Unlimited cloud data storage
- Thousands of measurements are kept safe for future analysis.
Easy export of results and graphs
- One-click export for use in presentations and further analysis.
High security with modern web standards
- Compliance by the latest symmetric and asymmetric encryption technologies.
Updated continuously free of charge
- SpectroWorks™ is updated quarterly with new options and analysis.
Accessible anywhere and ready to use
- A safe option with optional two-factor user authorization.
No installation besides a web browser*
- No more drivers on CD’s and USB-drives.
Made in Denmark
- We take great pride in building products you can trust.
The most advanced UV-VIS spectrum analysis to date. Online now.
Contact us for more information
Copenhagen Nanosystems ApS,
Hørmarken 2, DK-3520 Farum, Denmark
Tel: +45 36 99 27 46