New to SpectroWorks™ or the NanoCuvette™ series? Here is a quick guide.
Get started with NanoCuvette™ One by following our guide here.
How to start using SpectroWorks™ in five easy steps
- Turn on your cuvette-based UV-Vis spectrophotometer, perform initialization and wait for the instrument to warm up for about 30 min. On overview of +400 supported UV-Vis spectrophotometers can be found here.
- Go to https://app.spectroworks.com/. This will open SpectroWorks™ in your browser.
- On the SpectroWorks log-in screen, click on "Sign up" next to "Need an account?" and fill out your profile information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address to validate your user profile.
- Log into SpectroWorks™ with your user profile. Create a new project, select your analysis mode, type in the box code and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select between the Basic Cuvette, NanoCuvette™ One, NanoCuvette™ S workflow. Cuvette measurements and data processing can be done in less than a minute.
More information can be found in the user guide or Step-by-step video guide for SpectroWorks™.