New to SpectroWorks™? Here is a quick guide.
Updated: 2023-06-21, Author(s): EMIHO, VINIR
Get started with NanoCuvette™ One by following our guide here.
How to start using SpectroWorks™ in five easy steps
- Turn on your cuvette-based UV-Vis spectrophotometer, perform initialization and wait for the instrument to warm up for about 30 min. On overview of +400 supported UV-Vis spectrophotometers can be found here.
- Go to https://app.spectroworks.com/. This will open SpectroWorks™ in your browser.
- On the SpectroWorks log-in screen, click on "Sign up" next to "Need an account?" and fill out your profile information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address to validate your user profile.
- Log into SpectroWorks™ with your user profile. Create a new project, name it and select your analysis parameters (results), then click "Create" to create and access this project.
- To start a measurement workflow, click on the "Create" tab in the top left.
- Select between the Basic Cuvette, NanoCuvette™ One, NanoCuvette™ S workflow.
- Type in the box code and for NanoCuvette™ S, select the desired materials, then click "Next" to start the workflow. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- At the end of a workflow, a summary will always be presented. Fill it out with your measurement configuration to keep track. Here, it also possible to export figures, your input data and the processed data.